Expand your skills.
Are you interested in expanding your skill set in a niche market and learn the art of hair extensions? Lean Beaded Weave Hair Extensions and the benefits you can offer your clientele.
Come join me Rachelle McMann, as I share how to grow your business, build new clientele and offer a high end service to your clients.
What you learn.
* Getting to know your tools and colors wheel.
* Understanding hair quality.
* Choosing the right length of hair for your client.
* Blending colors and picking the right tones.
* How much hair to create the look.
* Proper placement and patterns for hair density.
* Cutting and Blending techniques.
* Aftercare and Products.
* Extension maintenance and adjustments.
* How to showcase your work.
* Use social media to grow your business.
* Practice application on mannequin.
* Full head application on live model.
Included in Kit.
* Hair Extension Application and Removal Pliers
* 3 Bead Threaders
* 1000 Black Beads
* 1000 Dark Brown Beads
* 1000 Brown Beads
* 1000 Light Brown Beads
* 1000 Beige/Blonde Beads
* Blending Razor
* 100 Grams Practice Hair
* 120 Grams Model Hair
8 hr class includes lunch & model
Training & Experience.
Rachelle is a Certified Extensionist with over 10 years of experience in Fusion, I-Tip, Weave and Tape-In. Her small class sizes offer a one on one experience where she will share insider Pro-Tips on how to finesse your craft and stand out in the market. Rachelle explains the key points in a client consultation. Choosing the right blends of colors to match and compliment the length and density for your clients hair type. She will teach how to care for clients extensions at maintenance appointments and client care in between salon visits. Available for stylists/student purchase only, Rachelle offers access to purchase her 7 star virgin, remy, cuticle aligned, double drawn, bleachable hair made exclusively available to stylists.